Ciklum is looking for a Java Developer Developer to join the USP team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
About the Client:United Security Providers is the Swiss leader in the field of information security – developing products and providing managed security services to customers all around the world.
In these areas, we want to expand our market position and are looking to strengthen our product development of the USP Secure Entry Server® and USP Connect®.
Some more insight in our products you will find here:Web Access Management with the USP Secure Entry Server® –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5J9uk-EjI
IT-Security Control and Transparency with USP Connect® –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj8zHuPo9tw
We offer interesting tasks and responsibilities in this dynamic and exciting field as well as personal development opportunities and motivated teammates with a positive attitude and drive.
Job purpose:We are looking for a talented Java Engineer to complement an experienced team in the development ofthe USP Secure Entry Server®, a product for securing web applications against unauthorized access andweb attacks and USP Connect®, the central information portal for our customers.The basis of these products is designed as a service-oriented multi-tier architecture, implemented in Spring and Vaadin.
- Contribute to the product framework and be involved in the regular release cycles
- Design and develop business logic and UI components for new features
- You are part of an agile distributed team (Minks, Zurich and Bern) that jointly works on designs concepts and implementation
- A degree in computer science or equivalent education
- Practical experience in the design and architecture of Spring-based Web applications
- Proficient in Java and you are eager to learn new technologies
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Structured and goal-oriented person, strongly committed to deliver high quality
- Pro-activity with good communication skills and fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Java technology (Spring, Vaadin, J2SE, (REST-)
- API’s, Junit, JasperReports)
- Linux, HTTP/HTML/CSS, XML/XSLT, PostgreSQL
- ElasticSearch, Git, Maven, Apache, OpenSSL, authentication methods (e.g. PKI)
- Able to work under pressure with strong organisational capabilities
- Ability to think logically and execute methodically, a creative solution-finder, technically and commercially credible, self-confident, able to work independently
- An out-going person who is willing to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced working environment
- Analytically minded and able to draw conclusions when looking at data and creating reports
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and a strong commercial focus
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary