Senior Frontend Developer is invited to join EIS Group as a part of the team developing the new insurance platform from scratch. Our mission statement is to ensure the world by bringing up a lean, scalable insurance platform.
EIS Group provides digital-ready, customer-centered core insurance systems that enable insurers to innovate with products, channels, and customer engagement.
Join us and be a part of one of the most friendly and experienced teams you could imagine!
- Participate in software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing UI requirements
- Work according to the best practices and standards (Agile methodologies, continuous integration, and delivery, code reviews, etc.)
- Thrive in a fast-paced development environment
Required skills and experience:
- Strong HTML5, CSS, LESS/Similar, Responsive design and tools - bootstrap, CSS media queries
- Strong React JS and React ecosystem, State management (e.g. one or all of Redux GraphQL, etc.)
- Experience in functional or/and reactive programming. Using libs like RxJS or Cycle.js
- Ability to take a sketch or/and produce clean maintainable UI
- Ability to define and adhere to clean UI design principles
- Ability to work independently with offshore and onshore teams
What we offer:
- Ability to work remotely
- Unique working environment
- High-level compensation based on the regular performance reviews
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- Free English lessons
- А comfortable location close to the subway station "Grushevka"