epap is currently adding to its team of young and passionate people who are committed to sustainably revolutionize the handling of receipts. If you are looking to work at a dynamic company that is innovatively shaping the long term future of the retail trade, then welcome to epap.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate software developer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company. Join our software development team today and become a part of the brains behind the epap app.
This is a junior or senior software developer full-time role that can be held from our office based in the heart of Hannover, Germany, or remotely.
- Explore the world of mobile application development with our technology, accelerate your creativity and create a comfort zone in relation to your own projects
- Conceptual design and implementation of a web dashboard, further development and training of our machine learning model as well as our app
- We value your opinions. Pro-actively participate in our daily team meetings, contribute to idea-generating during a brainstorming session, sharing your knowledge and expertise as well as giving and receiving feedback from the team
- We give room for our team members to work on their projects and in return, we expect and value a high level of motivation, team spirit, and open-mindedness
- Good problem-solving skills, flexibility, and agility to work in a startup environment
- A passion for creating and designing a beautiful UX/UI
- Practical experiences with app development (iOS and Android) and experience with Flutter is highly desirable
- Familiarity with technologies such as NodeJS(Express.js), HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with databases such as SQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Firestore
- Good communication skills in English and a strong team player mentality
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science, business informatics, or artificial intelligence
Keywords: Software Development, Software Engineering, App Development, Full Stack Developer, DevOps Engineer, Front End and Back End Developer
- Possibility to work remotely and flexible working hours/work on a basis of trust
- Attractive salary, 30 days of vacation per year (based on 5-day work week) plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Numerous opportunities for further professional development such as skill-sharing, meetups, tech talks
- A learning day, to provide you with opportunities to learn, improve and grow both personally and professionally because your growth is our growth
- Exciting projects and assignments with (inter)national customers and open mindset for your suggestions
- Awesome team building activities and in addition to our internal events, we also like to get together from time to time for sports, breakfast, etc.
- A young, motivated team with flat hierarchies that offers outstanding moral support that will empower you
- Most importantly: cheerful colleagues who are very much looking forward to working with you
- Free delicious coffee, sodas, water, wine, and even beer; all within your reach
At epap, we celebrate and support our differences. Our core values of courage, simplicity, and trust give us a cutting edge above the rest. We know building a team rich in ideas, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product, and our community to blossom immensely. We embrace diversity and regardless of our employees' background, they are our most valuable asset. Our diverse team of professionals is open-minded, appreciates tackling challenging situations with a positive attitude, and taking responsibility if need be. If courage, simplicity, and trust are our watchwords, what are yours?
Let’s redefine receipts together and resonate with the world together!