Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
We are inviting a skilled Frontend Software Engineer to join Fairmarkit and strengthen our team in Minsk.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Implement the Front End technical design and development of enterprise-class web applications
- Review business requirements and ability to perform a technical analysis of requirements and participating in estimation process
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Supporting team members
Specific Technologies used in the team:
- Angular 11
- Google Chrome extensions API
- Git, Gitlab, Yarn, Webpack, and Docker
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 3 years experience in front end development and engineering
- Demonstrated ability to build elegant and engaging user interfaces
- Experience on Angular 11
- Experience in Typescript
- Experience in CSS frameworks like Sass, Less
- Knowledge of Material Design principles and responsive design
- Experience in HTML5/CSS3 and creating cross-browser responsive applications
- Experience with Git, Yarn, and Webpack
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals across the organisation.
- Experience using component library framework integration (e.g. Angular Material).
- Experience with REST Web Services.
- Experience using state management (e.g. ngrx)
- Experience with Build and Deployment automation (CI/CD)
- Experience writing UI unit tests
Advantages of working with us:
- Flexible working hours in our office as well as fully remotely
- Highest level of development and pure DevOps culture, top technology stack, no legacy code
- Skilled and highly motivated teammates, passionate about technologies
- Fast decision making process in a company and effective interaction between teams and departments
- Possibility to improve the development process and bring your ideas, knowledge sharing between colleagues and teams
- Latest MacOs work equipment and monitor (optional)
- Health & mental care for you and your family (spouse and kids)
- 100% salary sick leaves covering, 26 days of paid vacation
- Bonuses and salary review once a year based on your performance
- Referral program: we appreciate your recommendations and reward every successful hire
- Gifts and bonuses for special occasions and holidays
- Corporate global events twice a year, team buildings, happy hours and activities
- Compensation of Sport\Wellness\English classes
- Professional trainings & courses, attendance of conferences & meetups are paid by Fairmarkit
- Corporate library with possibility to order professional books
- Cute office with a great view from the window, a cozy workplace, drinks and snacks
- Car & bike parking
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.