As a part of our team, you will work on backend services that run on hundreds of servers scattered around the globe, both on-premises and in the cloud, and which are in charge of completing billions of phone minutes every month. You will develop new product features and help to reduce the technical debt.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Working with an international Scrum team on new product features (both strategic and tactical ones).
- Optimizing infrastructure components/tools for internal configuration, provisioning and administration of telecommunication services.
- As a part of your day-to-day job, you will collaborate with business stakeholders and take active participation in product and sprint backlog meetings.
- Also you will be involved in the support of the system responsible for handling more than 100,000 simultaneous calls.
Skillset we are looking for:
- Deep knowledge in C/C++ with 4+ years of production experience (C++03).
- Good understanding of RDBMS databases (Oracle)
- Hands-on experience with Git and Linux.
- Good level of English – B1 or higher.
Would be a bonus:
- Experience in designing and maintaining complex systems.
- Understanding of REST, XML and JSON.
- Understanding of modern design patterns and proven experience applying them.
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration for build and deployment automation.
- Understanding of Docker development and deployment workflows.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Remote work / modern office in the center of Minsk.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.