Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnytsia.
- iOS, Google Play and Amazon as released platforms:
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/app/solitaire-grand-harvest/id1223338261
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.supertreat.solitaire
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Supertreat-Solitaire-Grand-Harvest/dp/B07Z83P8NQ
- Participating in building a game from scratch;
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines;
- Creating HLD, planning and implementing game functionality;
- Designing and building game codes;
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks;
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics;
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards;
- Designing and building game patches and upgrade;
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, PO to identify short-term and long-term tasks;
- Review implementations for matching to coding guidelines & architecture.
- At least 3 years experience as Unity developer;
- In-depth knowledge of Unity software and best practices (prefabs, asset bundles, organized scene hierarchy);
- Extensive experience with mobile game development;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with memory and space optimization;
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
- AAA game title experience;
- Experience in building project from scratch to production;
- Familiarity with git version control.
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate English classes
- Referral program
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world