Our Client is a Software House from Emirates who provides Clients from the Middle East region with core business applications. They are also fulfilling government projects in the Gulf Region. They aim to develop professional software for twenty-first Century technologies.
Your tasks will include:
- Architecture, developing and delivering dynamic, responsive web applications
- Developing new user-facing features and writing reusable code and libraries
- Updating job knowledge; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues
- Working collaboratively with others to achieve goals and to create new products
- Validating input before submitting to back-end
To be a good fit for the Front-End Developer, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience in working with enterprise applications including version control tools, automated software testing, automating software build tools
- Experience with UI development concepts like Responsive Design, SPA, ModularDesign
- Experience with JS frameworks like Vue, React, Angular.
- Experience with relational databases (for example MySQL, MSSQL)
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management in order to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience with mission-critical, 24x7 systems
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices and the full software development life cycle
Nice to have:
- Experience with Nuxt.js, Struts, JSP, Rest API implementation
Keys to success:You have excellent communication and teamwork skills (including fluent English). You are a good organizer and have an analytical mind and great attention to detail. You are eager to learn new technologies and you are passionate about great technologies, especially open source.Our Client offers:
- 9-12 month contract which can be extended to 2-3 years;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
Reasons to join:You will be working in the newly established software company in Dubai on a greenfield project and will have an impact on its product development. You will have the possibility to participate in training on newest technologies (as Golang for example).